Trash pumps – Briggs and stratton Engine with Professional Series Pump For flood water, agriculture, construction and Civil engineering applications.
MPH 3” & 4" Trash Pump, by Ha-Ko group. Powered by the world class Briggs and stratton engine, our 4" trash pump produces an impressive flow of 1700 litres per minute - great for construction site de-watering, waste water transfer, effluent pump out and slurry pumping.
Designed to handle solids in water up to 25mm in size, the pump comes in a robust steel roll-over frame for protection on any worksite. The pump’s quick-release feature means that any debris can be quickly and easily removed from a blocked impeller, making for easy maintenance and ensuring sustained performance for years to come. It has rapid self-priming capability
- Construction and Building Site muddy water dewatering
- Agricultural and Farming
- Mining and Industry Job Sites
- Transferring water with medium sized solids/debris
- General Purpose Water Transfer
- Tank de-watering
- Waste water handling, effluent pump out and slurry pumping
- Capable of sucking solid debris up to 22~27mm
- Rapid self-priming capability (after initial prime)
- Quick release clean-out for simple impeller maintenance and overall pump durability
- Briggs and Stratton 420cc 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Easy recoil start
- Max Flow Rate of 1300-1700 litres per minute
- Max Head of 28 metres
Briggs & Stratton Series 2100, 420cc OHV Engine
•A compact overhead valve designed commercial grade engine
•Heavy-duty dual ball bearings
Dura-Bore Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
•Withstands wear and abuse while providing improved oil control
Thrust Balance Impeller
•Better handles pump loads for extended engine life
•Pump body made of strengthen aluminum alloy, light weight and portable.
- Diffusor and impeller made of ductile cast iron, 10 times better in corrodibility.
- High quality silicon carbide mechanical seal.
•Lower noise level without giving up power
Engine Brand - Briggs & Stratton Series 2100 (25T2)
Starting System - Recoil Start
Engine Cycles - 4-Cycle
Low Oil Shutdown - optional
Continuous Operation - Yes
Power – 420 cc
Fuel tank – 6.6 Ltrs
Starting – Rope start (recoil). Optional Electric start with battery.
Liters Per Minute – 1300
Inlet Diameter - 3"
Outlet Diameter - 3"
Self Priming - yes
Pump body Material – Aluminum alloy
Pump Housing Drain - Yes
Quick Clean Out - Yes
Mechanical Seal Material - Silicon Carbide
Impeller Material – Spheroidal graphite iron castings
Solids Handling Size – 22 mm
Suction Head lift – 8m / 26 Feet
Max Head – 27m / 90 Feet
Tool Kit - Yes
Strainer - Yes
Weight - 68 kgs